>> Who: Porsche Taylor
Girlfriend: Myisha McCarthy, springcartdesigns.com & springcartdesignlab.com
>> When I met My...
We've been together since Nov 2006. We met on myspace...I had been baby stalking her. I thought her smile was beautiful, so I decided to say hi. From there it's been a whirlwind romance.
Motorcycle Rider, DJ, Graphic Designer, Sneaker Head, Hawaiian that Hates Pineapples
1. What would you say are the three most important things that you do to support My and her creative/blogging endeavors?
Great Question! I let her know that I believe in her creativity and that she has all of the tools she needs to succeed. I support her ideas financially. I let her take over the office and be as messy as she needs to be to create.
2. Living with someone who works long and irregular hours can be tough... from missed dinners to not being able to do simple things like relaxing and watching your favorite shows together as often as you'd like... How do you stop the craziness from impacting your relationship?
I guess the great thing about us is that we're a team. We work side by side everyday, so we spend a lot of time together. Even if one of us works late, the other often sleeps on our office couch just to stay close. We're in love with each other and our work, so it's a great fit.
3. What was the strangest thing you've done to support My in what she does?
The strangest thing? Probably spending hours in bead stores and Michaels over the years.
4. What is the easiest and hardest thing about being My's other half?
The easiest thing about being My's other half is planning our future together. Our ideas blend together like the perfect mixtape. The hardest thing is getting her to stick to a budget.
5. Supporting somebody in their passion can be both exciting, exhausting and time consuming? How do you squeeze everything in?
I guess that's easy since we own our own business. So, if we decide to skip a day, its all on us.
6. What's your favorite Springcart product or project that she's been involved in? and why?
My favorite Springcart Product is the Springcart Tea Series. I love the way she built the concept and executed every phase. I especially like her creative packaging. She's very gifted in product presentation.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
>> Who: Porsche Taylor