>> Who: Kyle
Wife: Traci (aka Mrs. French) of Bliss & blissfulimages.etsy.com
>> When I met Traci...
12.5 years, married for almost 11! We met at a hardware store - she was selling ceiling fans, believe it or not. I was with my parents, and she was clearly checking me out. I ran into her later that night, and made a bold move to go grab her on the dance floor right in front of her boyfriend. Fortune favors the bold!
I hate watching television- except for Ultimate Fighting.
I am a great speller, and can spot toupees from a mile away. I wish more men had them so I could point them out. These are my two greatest natural gifts.
I wish I could ski for a living.
I’m convinced the luge requires no real athletic ability, and is my last chance at Olympic Glory.
I read two or three books at a time, and complete three or four a week. It doesn’t make me particularly smart or interesting though; maybe I am reading the wrong books.
1. What would you say are the three most important things that you do to support Traci in her creative/blogging endeavors?
1. Proofread. I am a swell speller, and love to throw a comma in here and there. 2. Play with our son. 3. Give her lots of encouragement- she is pretty amazing.
2. Living with someone who works long and irregular hours can be tough... from missed dinners to not being able to do simple things like relaxing and watching your favorite shows together as often as you'd like... How do you stop the craziness from impacting your relationship? Can you please offer some survival tips for those in similar situations?
3. What was the strangest thing you've done to support Traci in what she does?
I cut motherf&*#(!! cardboard she uses to pack photos in. I am not fond of this.
4. What is the easiest and hardest thing about being Traci's other half?
Hard- She is shockingly disorganized, and has the worst time management skills in the world.
5. Please choose one of your personal favorite posts from Bliss or one of Traci's amazing photographs and briefly explain why it's your favorite.
My favorite photos are Hazel the owl, and the Manzanita beach pics. I was with her when she saw Hazel, and she captured something really magical and wise. The beach photos take me to a place we love dearly; I can smell the salty air!
As far as a favorite post, anything that has some quirky humor in it, or is a bit more personal. I am not that into fashion, believe it or not. I loved the one on ski chalets as well. My all time favorite was one that showed our son’s messy room and suggested his plastic yoda was the mastermind behind the chaos.
Do you have an incredibly supportive partner that deserves a little attention?? If so, email me at email@example.com.