>> Who: John Molloy
Wife: Rei Jin Lee (aka RJ), Bailey Doesn't Bark
RJ is no stranger to HH and she contributes regularly with her Confessions of a Soapaholic column which features a diverse mix of bath and beauty recommendations. She also created the incredible design for the cover of the HH holiday 'zine. I've heard so much about her hubby John and couldn't wait to finally have the chance to meet her other half.
PS. RJ passed along John's answers and her little note made me laugh: warning...you must know, he's quite sarcastic/witty/has dry sense of humor.
And just so you know, I met John in person last week and he's a big ol' dog-lovin' softy underneath all the sarcasm and tattoos!
+ i once ate a can of mandarin oranges and a can of sprats at the same time and I've never been the same since.
+ i don't read anymore
+ i am not very sociable.
+ i love cheese.
+ i never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
1. What would you say are the three most important things that you do to support your wife in her creative endeavors?
1. I give her advice on her business as well as my opinions about her new work and any particular problems she might be having at any given time.
2. Tell her she is the center of the universe.
3. Never complain that she never helps clean up the house.
2. Supporting somebody in their passion can be both exciting, exhausting and time consuming? How do you squeeze everything in?
I sleep 90 minutes a night, so i can assist her in all she has to do... (i have plenty of free time as i have my own business.)
3. Working closely with somebody you love can be tough. Any tips on how to avoid throwing ornaments and other sharp objects at each other?
Learn when to bite your lip.
4. What was the strangest thing you've done to support your wife in what she does?
5. Finally, what's the easiest and hardest things about working with your wife?
She is around all the time, are both those things.
6. What are your current Bailey Doesn't Bark favorites?
The ant series and the four seasons.
Do you have an incredibly supportive partner that deserves a little attention?? If so, email me over at firstname.lastname@example.org.